Chemtrol 682 is a thio derivative effective for the removal of soluble metals from the industrial waste streams. Chemtrol 682 is effective in the presence of most waste stream contaminates such as oils, detergents, phosphates, and organics. This formula is effective for copper and zinc processing.
Key Performance Benefits
- Precipitates complexed or chelated heavy metals
- Very effective "polishing aid" for hydroxide precipitation
- Meets tough heavy metal discharge limits
- Significantly reduces sludge volume and helps pass TCLP test
- Will not produce hydrogen sulfide
FOR USE IN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS ONLY :
Chemtrol 682 is corrosive and can cause eye or skin irritation or burns. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Consult the S.D.S. for further innstructions.
Corrosion resistant materials such as stainless steel and PVC are recomended. Avoid using mild steel, copper, brass, and aluminum.