Chemtrol 575 is a long term water soluble corrosion preventative that meets today's tough pollution standards. Designed as a cost effective replacment for oil based products, chemtrol 575 provides rust free parts without the mess of oil or hazards of solvents. The clear protective coating can be applied by dip or spray and dries to the touch in 30 minutes. Typical applications inclued stampings, castings, forgings, machined parts, and sintered metals.
Key Performance Benefits:
- An enviromentally acceptable replacment for oils and solvents
- Displaces water from metal surfaces
- Indoor storage protection for carbon steels, cast iron, stainless steels, aluminum and copper.
- Provides up to six month corrosion protection
- If necessary, alkaline washing removes the protective coating
FOR USE IN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS ONLY :
Chemtrol 575 is an industrial strength product. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. In case of contact, wash affected area with water. Flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek prompt medical attention.
Biodegradeable. Does not contain phosphates, heavy metals, or other priority pollutants
ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL WATER ATHORITY FOR MINIMUM DISCHARGE LIMITS