Chemtrol 331 is a liquid, water soluble rust inhibitor for in-process rust protection. Chemtrol 331 may be used in spraywashers, dip tanks, or in vibratory - tumbling equipment, in -p process or final rinse.
Key Performance Benefits:
- Effective at 2 - 10 oz per gallon of water
- Provides up to several weeks of indoor rust protection
- Non - oily fiom normally does not have to be removed prior to painting
- Nitrite and heavy metal free
- Low foam in most applications
FOR USE IN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS ONLY :
Chemtrol 331 is an industrial strength product. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. In case of contact, wash affected area with water. Flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek prompt medical attention.
Biodegradeable. Does not contain heavy metals. Biodegradeable. Does not contain phosphates, heavy metals, or other priority pollutants
ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL WATER ATHORITY FOR MINIMUM DISCHARGE LIMITS