Chemtrol 237 is a liquid acidic burnishing concentrate for brightening all metals in vibratory and tumble finishing equipment. Typically used with steel media, chemtrol 237 maintains the steel media in a bright condition producing highly reflective finishes.
Key Performance Benefits:
- Effective at .5 - 2 oz per gallon of water
- Cleans coolants, lubricants, and other fabrication soils
- Produces bright reflective finishes on all metal parts
- Effectively inhibited to prevent corrosion of steel media
- Removes light to moderate scale
- Low foam in most applications
FOR USE IN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS ONLY :
Chemtrol 237 is an industrial strength product. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. In case of contact, wash affected area with water. Flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek prompt medical attention.
Biodegradeable. Does not contain phosphates, heavy metals, or other priority pollutants.
ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL WATER ATHORITY FOR MINIMUM DISCHARGE LIMITS