Chemtrol 2240 is a super concentrated, mildly acidic, liquid burnishing compound for brightening all metals in vibratory and all types of mass finishing equipment. Typically use with steel media, chemtrol 2240 keeps the steel media exceptionally bright. Do not store steel media in this product, neutralize and inhibit
Key Performance Benefits:
- Effective at .25 to .5 oz per gallon of water
- Effectivley Inhibited to prevent the corrosion of steel media
- Produces bright reflective finishes on all metals
- Medium foam in most applications
- High concentration reduces usage resulting in savings in purchases, space, freight and drum disposal
- Three 5 gallon containers can replace one 55 gallon drum of typical compound
FOR USE IN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS ONLY :
Chemtrol 2240 is an industrial strength product. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. In case of contact, wash affected area with water. Flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek prompt medical attention.
Biodegradeable. Does not contain phosphates, heavy metals, or other priority pollutants.
ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL WATER ATHORITY FOR MINIMUM DISCHARGE LIMITS