Chemtrol 219 is a liquid nonferrous deburrign concentrate for use with non-metallic medias in vibratory and tumble finishing equipment. chemtrol 219 produces exeptionally clean, film-free parts.
Key Performance Benefits:
- Cleans coolants, lubricants, and other fabrication soils
- Low foaming to maximze media efficiency
- Eliminates plastic media foaming problems
- Very free rinsing eliminating films and troublesome residues
- Produces clean light color parts
- Effective at .5 - 1.5 oz per gallon of water
FOR USE IN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS ONLY :
Chemtrol 219 is an industrial strength product. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. In case of contact, wash affected area with water. Flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes.If irritation persists, seek prompt medical attention.
Biodegradeable. Does not contain phosphates, heavy metals, or other priority pollutants.
ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL WATER ATHORITY FOR MINIMUM DISCHARGE LIMITS