Chemtrol 103 is a long-lasting, clean cutting, white aluminum oxide abrasive compound for normal deburring and stock removal. Typically used with ceramic, natural, or soft metallic medias.
Key Performance Benefits:
- Produces clean, smooth finishes on all metal parts.
- Suspends abrasive in mass for uniform results.
- Prevents corrosion of ferrous parts.
- Use ¾ to 1 pound per gallon of water with ceramic medias.
- Use 2 pounds per gallon for self tumble and soft metallic medias.
Material to be Processed :
- Cold Rolled Steel
- Hardened Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Brass - Bronze
FOR USE IN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS ONLY :
Chemtrol 103 is an industrial strength product. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. In case of contact, wash affected area with water.Flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes.If irritation persists, seek prompt medical attention.
Biodegradable. Effluent may require settling of solids to meet local codes prior to discharge. Does not contain phosphates, heavy metals, or other priority pollutants.
ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOU LOCAL PWA FOR MINIMUM DISCHARGE LIMITS