Chemtrol 3331 is a super concentrated, liquid, water soluble rust inhibitor for short term inhibitation of steel, iron and other ferrous alloys. Provides up to several weeks of indoor rust protection. Degree of protection will depend on numberous factors, including the concentration, alloy, and enviroment.
Key Performance Benefits:
- Effective at .25 to .75 oz per gallon of water
- Dries to a non oily film
- Protective film can be readily removed with aqueous washing, but need not be removed prior to painting or other coating operations
- Low foam in most applications
- Does not containg nitrites
- High Concentration reduces usage resulting in savings in purchases, space, freight and eliminating drum disposal
- Three 5 gallon containers can replace 1 55 gallon drum of typical compound, reducing space freight and eliminating drum disposal
FOR USE IN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS ONLY :
Chemtrol 3331 is an industrial strength product. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. In case of contact, wash affected area with water. Flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek prompt medical attention.
Biodegradeable. Does not contain phosphates, heavy metals, or other priority pollutants
ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL WATER ATHORITY FOR MINIMUM DISCHARGE LIMITS